Common Refrigerator / Freezer / Beverage Cooler Issues:
• Refrigerator is too cold.
• Refrigerator is not cold enough.
• Built in ice maker is not working.
• Ice cubes are deformed or a solid mass.
• Water dispenser is not dispensing water and or ice.
• Frost build up in freezer of fresh food Section.
• Refrigerator is noisy (Clunking, Grinding or Whining).
• Door not closing completely.
• Door not sealing completely.
• Drawers are not opening or closing completely or properly.
• Water is leaking into cavity or onto the floor.
• Controls are not responding.TIPS
Do not forget to clean the condenser coil under your refrigerator once a year. A dirty condenser can reduce the lifespan of your refrigerator. Always transport refrigerators in the upright position. If you have to lay it down, make sure it sits upright for 24 hours before plugging it back in. Replace the water filter every 6-12 months depending on its use to improve taste and water flow.
For more advice / information or to set up an appointment call Appliance Service Unlimited