Common Washer problems:
• Washer is not starting.
• Washer is not draining.
• Washer is not agitating
• Washer is not spinning the water from the clothing well.
• Washer stops mid-cycle and displays an error code.
• Washer is very noisy (Clunking, Grinding, Whining, Screeching)
• There is a lot of vibration.
• Control panel is not responding or is dark.
• Door is not shutting or opening properly.
• Water is leaking onto the floor.
• Washer is not filling with water.
• Washer is only filling with cold or hot water.TIPS
Rubber inlet hoses should be replaced every 5 years. Running a cleaner through your washer once a month will help with odor and detergent build up. Leave your front-load washer’s door open when its not in use.
For more advice / information or to set up an appointment call Appliance Service Unlimited